Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fun Weekend


It was a gorgeous and hot weekend. It finally feels like summer and I love it! I have been extremely lazy about blogging lately. I guess now that we're back from Vegas I feel like I don't have anything exciting to talk about...but I'll try and be better this summer!

Saturday we went to the Farmers Market to get some flowers, had a huge cleaning day (which wasn't fun at the time but feels soo good when you're done), and went out to Enjoy for dinner and sat on their patio.

Sunday we threw a baby shower for my good friend Carrie who's baby is due early August. It was such a fun day. It was great to be able to get together with friends.

Here are some pictures from the shower:

Danielle, Beth, and Carrie all due within 1 1/2 months from each other!




College friends


Congratulations Carrie and I can't wait to meet your little baby boy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment