Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally some pics!

Well I have absolutely no excuse for not blogging for awhile. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I'm a new Aunt! My sister and brother-in-law had a little girl, Bethany, on October 28, she weighed in at 5 lbs and 10 oz, 20 inches long. Here's a pic of her at Thanksgiving with her favorite auntie :) Congratulations to Heather and Dan on their beautiful little girl!! I can't wait to introduce her to our little guy in February.





Brent has also been working hard to get the nursery ready. He painted with the help of my dad this weekend. It turned out great! We still a few things left to do to get the rest of the nursery ready but it helps checking painting off the list of things to do. :)


Here are all the belly pics that I've documented this pregnancy. I've realized that it might have been helpful to write down how many weeks along I was when I saved the pictures- maybe I'll remember next pregnancy :)


10 weeks or so?


12 weeks ?


16 weeks


Around 20 weeks


22 weeks

25 weeks

27 weeks


30 weeks- tonight!
Its fun to see the belly pics over the pregnancy. I clearly remember thinking how huge my belly was at 12 weeks! Clearly it's gotten bigger :) It'll be interesting to see what it's like at my due date!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had my family (Bauman side) to our house on Thursday. It was the first time we've cooked a Turkey- it actually turned out really well. Heather, Dan, and Bethany slept over and we did a little shopping on Black Friday. It was a great, fun family weekend. Now we are getting ready for Christmas in a couple weeks- I'm thrilled that it's going to snow tomorrow so it seems a little more Christmasy around here :)


2 comments:

  1. You are soooo cute! And I love the nursery...can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for that baby boy to be born...Corey needs another playmate!

    ReplyDelete