Monday, October 11, 2010

Where did my brain go??

I feel like I have been so scatterbrained lately. Actually not lately, it's been ever since last year when I was first preggo with Charlie. I thought once I got out of the new mommy fog of sleepless nights and frequent feedings and diaper changes that I would get my brain back. I must say I have never been a detail oriented type of person, but honestly have I always been this bad??? Does anyone else ever feel like this?

Well over this past weekend we went up to Lutsen, MN again. It was a beautiful weekend! Brent and Bella went hunting while Charlie and I spent lots of quality time together playing outside. Saturday evening we went to check out the beach at Lutsen Resort. Well while I was strapping Charlie into his carseat I put the camera on top of the car. I would NEVER leave it on top of the car and drive off, right? No, wrong. I kept saying on Sunday...where is my camera? We got home and realized what probably happened. Luckily a very nice person turned my camera in and it is currently being shipped to my house. We have so many CUTE pictures from the weekend captured on it, so I am very excited to get it and post some of them.

On a different note..... Guess who is mobile at our house??? Charlie started scooting/crawling last week! It's so cute, he will army crawl most of the time and if he's really excited then he'll get on his hands and knees and crawl for a few feet. He has already chewed on our broom, gotten into the dog's water bowl, and fallen/crawled off our bed (no bumps or bruises yet...luckily he landed on a fluffy blanket- phew!) Let the baby proofing begin! He doesn't want to be held/cuddled very often anymore. He wants to be on the go all the time. It's been pretty fun to watch this new milestone :)

Well I am going to bed to rest my tired brain.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment