Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ellen

As most people know, I LOVE watching the Ellen Degeneres show in the morning. It is usually during Charlie's morning nap so it is a time for me to relax and drink my morning coffee in peace. When I work during the week I actually TiVo the show so I can catch up on it later :) Well Charlie loves the show now and will stop whatever he is doing and playing with to run over the the TV and "dance". It's pretty cute. As soon as the theme song is over he resumes his playing. He does this every time the song comes on though. Haha

Here is a video I caught of it. It's not the best dancing one, but I guess our boy is a little shy and doesn't want to have his best moves caught on video.

Guess you'll just have to come over to see them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment