We haven't really been gone or away on vacation for awhile, but we took a break from blogging to enjoy the warm weather here and just play. We have done TONS of playing and it's been fantastic! We have spent a lot of time at the beach, pool, my sister's house on the lake, and on the boat. Lots and lots of fun times in the sun this last month.
Since it's been a month and a half since I've posted on the blog, I'm slightly overwhelmed about where to start. I have over 500 great pictures since June and I don't have the time (or energy) to put them all on the blog. So I guess I'll have to slowly work my way through them and put some favs up. So be patient with me :)
We also were at my In-Laws in Tennessee back in June that I will be posting lots of great pictures from. That trip alone was probably 280 pictures :) It was so much fun to see the Gilchrist family...we miss them a lot! Skype helps :)
So here are a few pictures to get you through til I can put more up...
Taking his job of watering the plants very very seriously
Chopsticks hitting the table makes a loud noise! (we just got this table and chairs for Charlie and he LOVES them! They are the first thing he goes to in the morning...a very good Craigslist investment!)
Look, I can climb the stairs all by myself...good thing Daddy is behind me though because sometimes I like to jump off them
A garage sale freebie. Charlie has fun going in and out of the tent. Not the cutest thing ever, but how can you beat free?!
Cool kid :)
Ice cream is a must have in the summer! This was a free cone from DQ after the 4th of July parade
Splash pad in Apple Valley, a big hit on the scorching days we had this month
Ahh....finally time to relax during dinner. Gotta lounge with my feet up

No comments:
Post a Comment