Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Move That Bus!!!

Well I have officially been able to check saying that phrase off my to do list. We went to the Extreme Makeover Home Edition home reveal on Monday afternoon and stood with hundreds of other people to see the Cerda family see their new home. It was kinda cool to be there with all the hype and excitement, but we couldn't see anything! I could see the top of the home and occasionally when I jumped I could see Ty! I think I enjoy watching it a little more on TV, but hey, now I can say I was there when this episode airs in May :)

Here's a picture of Ty:



A pic to prove we were there!
The beautiful house:



Move That Bus!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! That would be fun to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, No it wouldn't...

    ReplyDelete