YUCK! We saw our first roach on our ceiling the other day! When we read reviews of this apartment complex, a lot of people complained about feeling like their apartment was infested with roaches. My recruiter reassured us that it was winter and we shouldn't see any roaches. Needless to say, we were nervous for the first week in our place, constantly looking around for nasty bugs. When we hadn't seen any, we thought we were safe, but apparently not. I know that it was only 1 bug but now I am paranoid. Good thing we only have 1 1/2 weeks left :) I was too freaked out about the roach that I couldn't get a picture of it to post. It was probably 3 inches to give you a mental image. I just keep replaying the reviews in my mind of people saying that they found so many roaches in their bed and shower and cabinets. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will not see any more!
I guess spring is coming and I know that we'll have bugs in MN but roaches just seem worse to me :)
Fun in the New Year
8 years ago

Eew!! I think they come through the drains...you can buy little plastic covers so they can't get in.
ReplyDeleteCan wait to see you in a few weeks!
Don't worry. You're not the only one roaches seem worse to. They are worse! I hope you don't see another one the rest of your time there.
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy that you only have a week and a half left. That went so fast! We'll be happy to see you - and I'm sure you'll be hapyp to say good-bye to the roaches. :(
ReplyDelete-beth