Our vacation in San Diego was wonderful! We had a blast in the sun with the Moorlags- the time went by way too fast. We ended our vacation today and began making our long trek back to MN. We drove back to Vegas to get our stuff that was in storage. I was shocked that we were able to fit everything in our SUV. We even were able to squeeze in the vacuum! I think we did a better job packing or something, but I am still pleasantly amazed. :)
We picked up Bella at the kennel and were on our way. We hadn't boarded her at this kennel before and I think she was really mad at us...she didn't even look at us when we picked her up. We made it to Beaver, UT and stayed at the same place that we stayed at on our way to Vegas.
Tomorrow, we'll drive to Denver and get a chance to see Heidi and Adeeb again. Then on Saturday we will drive all the way back to MN. We are so excited to just get home at this point. Can't wait to see everyone soon. Wish us a speedy trip home :) Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Fun in the New Year
8 years ago

Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeletedrive safe! wow that time went by so fast!
ReplyDelete