Not much is new right now...
We just packed up most of our stuff today. We put it in a tiny storage locker for the week while we are in San Diego. We don't have much stuff but I feel like we've accumulated things since being here so hopefully we can fit in in our Escape for the trip back. We'll squish it in!
Right now I'm just sitting here waiting for the Moorlag's flight to arrive in an hour. Then we'll have a weekend of fun sightseeing here in Vegas and then roadtrip to San Diego on Sunday. We are soo excited to see them! Familiar faces :)
I had my last shift at the hospital on Tuesday night. It was so strange to be done with this assignment. It's kind of a surreal feeling. It almost feels like this is a dream being here because I know our life is in MN but I don't feel like we're going back anytime soon. Just a weird feeling. I guess because I've never lived anywhere else besides MN.... hmm...who knows!
All of my co-workers at San Martin were wonderful! They were very welcoming and treated me great while I was there. It was a great first assignment experience. I wonder if we will ever do travel nursing again? Time will tell.
Have a great weekend!
Fun in the New Year
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment