We spent Easter at my parents house with my grandparents (Mormormor and Mormorfar to Charlie), my Aunt Lynette, and Heather, Dan and Bethany. It was fun, great food, and really great to spend more time with everyone. Charlie and Bethany had fun with the Easter egg hunt but had more fun dumping them out of their baskets. :) They both looked adorable in their Easter outfits.
Coloring Easter eggs...it was more Brent and I doing the coloring, I think we will wait for next year before letting the little man attempt it :)
The final product, I just love coloring Easter eggs!
Dancing to the music at Mormor and Morfar's house :)
Peek, I see you!
Hugs! Bethany LOVES to give Charlie hugs, it's so cute! Sometimes they topple over and it turns into wrestling. They probably give each other 10 hugs each time they see each other :) She is such a sweetie!
Hugs with Aunt Lynette
My Mormor made Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls for Bethany and Charlie. They are adorable! Thanks again Mormor and Morfar!
A bad picture, but it shows Charlie's whole Easter outfit. An no, the shirt was not way too small for him, I just couldn't get it perfectly in place for the picture :) He's a mover!
With his Easter basket checking out the goods
Enjoy this beautiful day! We are off to the zoo....anyone want to join us?? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment