Sunday, May 8, 2011

One Happy Mama

I couldn't be happier to be a mama to this little cutie:



Even if he gets extremely messy like this:



Yesterday was so nice, we did a lot of our outside work. We added new mulch to our landscaping, planted new flowers, and spray painted a few outdoor pots and table. It looks so great now! We can't wait for it to be nice everyday so we can sit and enjoy it now.

We had a "helper" all day. He is a true boy and loved running around the yard without shoes on and getting very dirty.

Helping daddy plant the flowers





Playing in the dirt


Eating his first fistfull of dirt. In my defense, he put the dirt in his mouth at the exact moment of this picture. I do not let my kid eat dirt. Although after he ate it, he reached back in the container for more...haha!


Running free in the yard






Happy Mother's Day to my mom, I love you so much!! And Happy Mother's Day to all moms today...enjoy being pampered by your loved ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment