Monday, January 12, 2009

Oops!

Has anyone ever been in a store with a cart full of stuff including a broom sticking out and knocked over a full display of boxes of valentine's day chocolates?? Oh yeah, I definately did and it was awesome. No body looked at me while I quickly picked up 30 boxes and held the line up...no body at all.

A great way to to make my entrance in Target...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like such fun adventures...and your pictures look like it is warm and beautiful there! So glad your apartment is going to work out (despite the electricity thing)...no cockroaches yet?? I wish you the best of luck starting work, Amber. It was fun to hear from you turning your travels on Friday. Graham and I are off to Mexico...so I can't wait to read your blog when I get back...talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! How is work going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its better when you watch your child walk up and try to grab the bottom one of a biiiig pile and in slow motion you see it all unfold.. ugh... Hope you guys are doing well! its cooooold here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! =)

    It's fun reading your blog...you guys have such an adventure ahead of you in the next few months!

    Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete