We celebrated our Valentine's day with our free tickets to a show, dinner, and a ride to the top of the Stratosphere hotel. The best part of the night was being 1,150 feet in the air and looking down at all the other skyscraping hotels. You felt like you could fall out through the glass and every 10 min the tower would shake when the ride went off. They had an outlook area on top with 3 crazy rides that would shoot you in the air. We finished the night off in this cute, candlelit lounge with jazz music. Its called the Romance Lounge, doesn't the name sounds like a sleezy place?
Fun in the New Year
8 years ago

Hi Guys!! It looks like you are having an awesome time! I wish we could take off and go somewhere for a couple of months. Your pictures are great- they've been fun to look through. Hope to talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete-Lisa
Hi You two!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds and looks like you guys have been having a great time. I love the looks of your shrimp dinner and someday when I feel like Martha Stewart I'll make an attempt. Amber, We were discussing that we really miss working with you. We look forward to some gatherings when you return. Hope all is well. I never want to call you because i'm afraid i'll wake you up..we'll catch up soon. We miss you here. Be safe you two!
~Kaycee