So a week ago, Brent excitedly told me that Nascar was coming to Vegas and was having a race at the speedway in a couple weeks. Background to this story- A few times while in college, Brent and his guys friends roadtripped and went to a Nascar race. They had the best time and always came home with stories of mullets, dirty wifebeaters (which I hate that name by the way!), and swimming in a blowup pool with a thawing rack of ribs that the people were cooking for dinner- gross!! So when my husband hears that Nascar will be here I think he recreates all these fond memories and thinks that I can carry on the tradition with him. I was thinking when we came to Vegas that we could catch a couple shows, maybe a Circ de Solis show or something, but not Nascar! Well, being the dutiful wife that I am, I said yes. He got tickets for $10 each when they are normally $50, so I couldn't refuse a good deal like that. :) I guess the hick side of me, being from a small farm town, finds joy in the loud engines, dirt, and car crashes. (don't let that get around- hehe) Anyways, the race is in a few weeks, so I'll tell you ALL about it- every single detail. If I'm going to the race, then you will hear about it!
By the way, I am writing this at 1am while working after not sleeping before this shift, so excuse my behavior, I'm getting silly sleepy. My friends at Gillette have experienced this :)
Fun in the New Year
8 years ago

When I read the title - Mullets, Dirty Wifebeaters and More, I thought we were going to hear some stories about guys Amber used to date before meeting Brent
ReplyDelete